Why Rent to Own?
Firstly, what is rent to buy?
When the banks say you can't finance a vehicle you are forced to rent, with limited kms and expensive rates. SA Motor Lease is a company that rewards people who rent the same vehicle for 48 months in a big way. We sell the vehicle and take only R100 from the sale after the agreed loyalty period. Rent to buy or rent to own or rent to sell is a way in which you can get the benefits of a car or bakkie over time with always having the option of us selling the vehicle in the future. It's basically coming to an agreement that there is a possibility of a sale in the future, but the decision is always yours. So think of it as a month to month car rental but with an option for the future where we will sell the car. When you rent the same vehicle for an extended period of time, you make us more profitable, so the longer you rent the car, the less we require on sale, until we reauire only R100 on sale.
Why SA Motor Lease?
- WE HAVE THE LOWEST DEPOSIT
- THERE ARE NO EARLY TERMINATION PENALTIES
- WE ALLOW UPGRADES AND DOWNGRADES WHEN YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES CHANGE
- WE HAVE THE WIDEST VARIETY, FROM SMALL TO LUXURY VEHICLES ON REQUEST
Besides the fact that SA Motor Lease makes getting a vehicle easier than ever, there are a huge amount of advantages when it comes to the rent to buy option. To name a few:
- Buyers who don't qualify for vehicle finance are able to get their own vehicle
- You can fix a sales price for a date in the future, the longer you rent, the less we want for the vehicle on sale
- You are basically test driving the vehicle before you decide to upgrade downgrade or remain loyal to one vehicle
- It allows you to build equity and help improve your credit rating, when you sell the vehicle and use the funds wisely
- It is a good match for people with no credit history such as foreigners and graduates
- It helps people under debt review improve their credit score
- For small to medium enterprises or start-up companies, rent to own serves as a good fit
- It gives blacklisted individuals an opportunity to get their own vehicle whilst simultaneously aiding in building up a source of funds to clear their blacklisting